Mikes VIN Check
Mikes VIN Check
Trucks / Truck Tractors
Trailers / Semi Trailers / Coach / Utility / Car
RVs / Motorhomes
ATVs / Off Road Vehicles
Salvage or Junk Vehicles. "We Cannot  Verify Salvage or Junk Vehicles."
Used motorcycles with unavailable records or with documents from a foreign country.
Motorcycles with engine changes.
Incomplete or unassembled vehicles.
You have a vehicle that is no longer in the DMV database.
You have any vehicle that was registered out of state and coming into California.
You have a non California motorcycle with out of state title.
You have vehicle documentation that reflects an incorrect VIN.
You Need A VIN Verifier If;
Please Note: It is not the responsibility of the verifier to locate and/or clean your vehicle ID. You must know where the VIN numbers are located and that they are legible in order to verify that they are correct for the vehicle. If needed, we can provide ideas where the VIN's may be found on some of the older models, but certainly not all, however, you can find most of the answers with some on-line research, (example - 1967 Cadillac vin location).
We are a licensed and bonded California Vehicle VIN Verification Service. Our Verifiers can verify any vehicle required to be registered by the California Department of Motor Vehicles**.
We offer mobile onsite Vehicle and VIN verifying to Auto Dealerships of any size and private parties in all the counties listed on our Locations Served page.
While at your location we will supply you with the professionally completed form (Reg 31) required by the California Department of Motor Vehicles for your vehicle licensing transaction.
Call Today at (209)628-5653, or email us at mikesvincheck@gmail.com to get fast service.
Copyright © 2013-2022 Mikes VIN Check - All Rights Reserved
These Items Are DMV - CHP Vehicle Verifications Only.
Can't Wait For DMV?  Get Your Verification Today!
About DMV Vehicle VIN Verifiers
Vin Verifier
What Vehicles Can A Vin Verifier Verify
Please Take A Moment and Read The Following
**Please Note, You Don't need us if;
Sorry,  Mikes VIN Check does not accept personal checks for vehicle verifications,  Cash or Credit Cards ONLY.
Special Construction Vehicles - Kit Cars, Frame Changes, Home Made Trailers, Etc.
What We Will Need To See For A Vin Verification;
1st VIN - On vehicles 1970 and newer vehicles, we must always have the primary vin in the windshield and it must be legible.

2nd VIN - On vehicles 1970 and newer, we will need to see the Federal Certification Label (usually on the left side door frame or door). If the Federal ID is missing or illegible, you will be referred to the  CHP.
On 1968 and newer, we will need to look for an EPA sticker, usually located in the engine compartment or under the hood.  We will also need to record the mileage on the odometer.
Also, when completing a vehicle verification, in addition to seeing the actual VIN's on the vehicle, we will need to see whatever documentation you have on the vehicle such as Title, Registration, Certificate Of Origin, etc..
No Salvage Vehicles, **CHP Only**
If Needed, we can refer you to the CHP.  The cost of this referral is the same as any verification in your county.
If you have been referred by the DMV to go to the CHP - Please Do Not Call Us - Your only option is the CHP.  If you call us and we go to your location - the charge will be the same charge as for any county listed or zip code listed on our pricing pages.
This page was last updated: October 30, 2021
(209) 628-5653