Mikes VIN Check
California DMV VIN Inspection Easy On-Line Order Form
Vin Inspections made easy!  Multiple VIN Inspections,  Just As Easy!  Call us or complete this on-line order form and we will call you to schedule an appointment today!
Company Name (if a company)
Your Contact Name*
Address (where the vehicle is located)*
City, State, Zip*
Your Best Contact Telephone*
Reason For The VIN Verification(s)
What Type Of vehicle
Trailer Type
Vehicle Information
Identification Number (VIN), Required For 1980 And Older Vehicles Only.
Multiple VIN Verifications - Enter Just The First Vehicle Information Above, Then enter The Total Number Of Vehicles In This Box.

If there are more than one vehicle older than 1981, list the make, model and vin number here. You can also enter any comments.
Thank You For Choosing  Mikes VIN Check!
Thank You!  We will call you for an appointment when this order is received.
Please Note: It is not the responsibility of the verifier to locate and/or clean your vehicle ID. You must know where the VIN numbers are located and that they are legible in order to verify that they are correct for the vehicle. If needed, we can provide ideas where the VIN's may be found on some of the older models, but certainly not all, however, you can find most of the answers with some on-line research, (Example: 1957 Cadillac vin location).
Please Take A Minute And Read The Following
Prices Are Subject To Change At Anytime.
Sorry, Mikes VIN Check Does Not Accept Personal Checks For Vehicle Verifications, Cash or Credit Cards ONLY.
What We Will Need To See For A Vin Verification;
Can't Wait For DMV?  Get Your Verification Today!
Mikes VIN Check
Vin Inspection
Coming In From Out Of State
The DMV Showing An Incorrect VIN
Out Of The DMV Database
Car / SUV
Truck / Truck Tractor
Motorcycle / ATV
1st VIN - On vehicles 1970 and newer vehicles, we must always have the primary vin in the windshield and it must be legible.
2nd VIN - On vehicles 1970 and newer, we will need to see the Federal Certification Label (usually on the left side door frame or door). If the Federal ID is missing or illegible, you will be referred to the  CHP.
On 1968 and newer, we will need to look for an EPA sticker, usually located in the engine compartment or under the hood.  We will also need to record the mileage on the odometer.
Also, when completing a vehicle verification, in addition to seeing the actual VIN's on the vehicle, we will need to see whatever documentation you have on the vehicle such as Title, Registration, Certificate Of Origin, etc..
Exception Please Note:  No Licensed Vehicle Verifier and/or the DMV can verify Salvage Title Vehicles or motorcycles with No Title or Engine Changes. These are CHP Verifications Only.  If you have questions - Please read our entire website.  If you need to be referred to the CHP we can refer you, the price is the same as any verification for your county or zip code posted.
No Salvage Vehicles, **CHP Only**
(209) 628-5653
This page was last updated: October 31, 2021
Copyright © 2013-2022 Mikes VIN Check - All Rights Reserved
Camper / RV